Rosewill L600N Wireless Router Firmware 1.0.1
- Port forwarding issue: this is caused by the port forwarding conflict with DMZ's port 80 which is fixed
- FTP issue: this is caused by the port 21 being block by firewall which is also fixed
- Version update issue: The version V1.0.0 remains even after update to V1.0.1 is now changed
- Customer unable to get internet connection: This is due to the conflict with modem's DHCP table. So L600N changes range from 192.168.1.100~192.168.1.200.
- L600N also added a conflict detection function. If the modem’s gateway IP is 192.168.1.1, L600N will switch to 10.0.0.1 to avoid conflict to the modem.
- Concerns on broadband default login and password account has also been removed to improve security level.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months