Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus Platinum Edition Firmware 1.10
- Corrected Audio dropout on the slave deck when using SYNC.
- Corrected the unexpected switching of Master Player and Slave Player when using Slip Scratch or Slip Pause during SYNC.
- Caution message added when using the TEMPO SLIDER during SYNC.
- When browsing tracks a green icon is now always visible indicating harmonic mixing.
- Corrected an issue where a tiny loop would sometimes activate when pressing the LOOP OUT button.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months