Philips SA107/17 MP3 Player Firmware 2000.4.15
1) Run the downloaded .exe file after your installation of the RealJukebox 1.0 Basic or RealJukebox 2.0 Basic.
2) Select Language from the pull down box and click OK to continue
3) In some cases you may be prompted with three choices, either to modify, repair or remove the existing RUSH driver in your PC. Select REPAIR and click NEXT to continue.
4) Reboot the system
5) Open RealJukebox
6) Connect your RUSH player with PC via USB cable, press the YES key to power up the unit
7) In the case of RealJukebox 1.0 Basic, user need to select MUSIC LIBRARY on the left window frame, Click the "+" sign next to the "Portable Player/Storage"icon. Double click the Philips RUSH icon to establish connection.
8) In the case of RealJukebox 2.0 Basic, user need to select DEVICES from the tool bar, click INSTALL DEVICE, click ADD and select Philips RUSH from the device list, then click OK to continue. Double click the Philips RUSH icon to establish connection.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months