Philips PSA232/17B MP3 Player Firmware 5.0
1. Run the DM_WEB_xxx.exe file to install the Philips Device Manager.
2. Follow screen instructions to complete the installations and restart the PC.
3. Connect your GoGear to the computer and make sure that you have new battery inserted.
4. Launch Device Manager from your desktop / Start-Programs-Philips Device Manager. Click the UPDATE button to update the firmware of your player.
IMPORTANT: Always make sure that new battery is used during the device Firmware Upgrade process and when device is connected to the PC.
5. Once the firmware has finished downloading into the unit with device manager, you may disconnect the device from the computer, firmware upgrade will start automatically.
6. The process is complete when the device restarts and displays the power up splash screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months