Philips PSA128MAX MP3 Player Firmware 2.0.2
1. Download the zip file from the site. Then unzip the file into a temp folder on your computer.
2. At Start-Programs-Nike-psa128max or psa256max or psa256maxJordan, select and launch “Upgrader”.
3. When the user starts the Upgrader with no device connected, the following screen is seen with the Start button disabled.
The Start button is enabled only when the correct device is connected
Click on the”…” button to browse and select the unzipped firmware file to be loaded into the device and then click open
For psa128max, please select the file psa128max_ACT211_Western.ebn or psa128max_ACT211_Asian.ebn(With Asian fonts)
For psa256max, please select the file psa256max_ACT215_Western.ebn or psa256max_ACT215_Asian.ebn(With Asian fonts)
For psa256max Jordan, please select the file psa256maxJordan_ACT216.ebn.
Place a fresh battery to the set and connected to the PC
The user is informed that the device will be upgraded with the new firmware. On pressing OK, the firmware is loaded.
Disconnect the device so that the device upgrades to the new firmware
Press the play key and the LCD display shows :” FUpgrade”
Wait until the set switch off automatically.
The set is then upgraded .
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months