Philips KEY0061/17B MP3 Player Firmware 72.275
1. Download the respective firmware upgrade .zip file into a temp directory of your PC.
2. un-install the previous KeyRingAudio application from your PC by following Start-Program-Philips KeyRing Wearable Audio Player-Un-install.
3. Unzip the file and then double click the Setup.exe file to start the installation of the application.
4. Follow the screen instruction to complete the installation of the formatter and recovery application.
5. To upgrade your Key Ring Audio player with the new firmware, first make sure that the player is unplugged from the PC and that the Charging/playback switch of the player is in CHARGING position.
6. Connect the player to the PC via the USB.
7. The green LED should light up.
8. Press & hold the PLAY/PAUSE key on the wired remote while changing the Charging / Playback switch to the PLAYBACK position.
9. The green LED should switch OFF.
10.Hold the PLAY/PAUSE key on the wired remote for another 5 seconds.
11.Release the PLAY/PAUSE key from the remote.
12.The player has now entered the recovery mode. At Start-Programs-Philips Key Ring Wearable Audio player click RECOVERY.
13.Now you can see the RECOVERY windows. Press START.
14.The recovery application is now downloading the new firmware into your player.
15.Once the recovery process is complete, you may click on the removal icon on the task tray to stop and eject the player. When a message saying that the USB device can now be safely removed from the system appears, click OK. In Win98, there is no removal icon. You can remove the player when the light of the Key Ring player stops blinking.
16.Now you may unplug the player from your PC. The unit should now be able to resume normal operation.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months