Philips EXP51317 MP3 Player Firmware 4.0
1) To check which firmware version you own:
a) Close the CD player door.
b) Connect the AC/DC adapter to your CD player.
c) Press MODE for 3 seconds until version number and "UPGRAD?" appear.
2) Check out the latest version of the firmware from the http://www.philips.com/support.
3) Put the CD (with firmware files) into your CD player and close the door.
4) Connect the AC/DC adapter to your player.
5) Press the MODE key for 3 seconds. Version number and "UPGRAD?" then show.
6) Press PLAY and upgrading will begin. "UPGRADING" (scrolling) will be shown while upgrade is in progress.
7) "Upgrade complete" will scroll when the upgrading process is finished.
8) Press STOP or just wait until the CD player goes onto standby.
9) Remove the CD from your CD player.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months