1. Download the psa64_84_5_321_127.zip or psa128_84_5_321_127.zip file.
2. Please make sure that the player is not connected to the PC.
3. If your PC already has some psa[64 or psa[128max application installed then un-install it. This way you clean the previous contents.
4. Now locate the ZIP file that you just downloaded. Open this file.
Run the setup.exe from the opened zip file itself (alternatively you can use the Install icon from WinZip).
This will start the installation of the application.
Please follow all the instruction on the screen & complete the installation.
At the end of installation, if asked to re-start your PC, please do so.
5. Make sure that you remove the battery from the battery compartment of the player.
6. Connect the player to the PC using the USB cable (without the battery inside).
7. Go to Start-Program-Nike psa[128 Player & launch Recovery application.
Go to Start-Program-Nike psa[64 Player & launch Recovery application.
The application will show \xA1\xA7Recovery\xA1\xA8 window & will be waiting for the player to be connected in recovery mode.
8. Press the PLAY key on the player and keep it pressed.
9. While the PLAY key is pressed, insert the battery and keep the PLAY key still pressed. Use of a fresh battery is recommended.
10.After inserting the battery, continue holding the PLAY key pressed till the \xA1\xA7Recovery Mode\xA1\xA8 application detects the player.For XP users a "Found new hardware wizard" may prompt you for
drivers location, select "install from a list or specify location" and then direct the computer to look for the drivers at the "Drivers" sub folder under the folder where you have the zip
11.Now the player is in recovery mode.Unselect the checkbox for "Quick Format"
Choose \xA1\xA7Start\xA1\xA8 & the application will update your player with latest FW.
At the end of the process choose \xA1\xA7Close\xA1\xA8.
12.Now your Player is ready. Please disconnect it from the PC & connect it again & start using it.
For Win XP users
When you first hook up the player with your PC, there are chances that the OS may not have the new player updated in its internal database and therefore not being able to recognize the player.
Follow the below steps & the player should start working:
1. From the desktop, right-click on \xA1\xA7My Computer\xA1\xA8 & select \xA1\xA7Properties\xA1\xA8.
2. \xA1\xA7System Properties\xA1\xA8 dialogue will come up. Here choose \xA1\xA7Hardware\xA1\xA8 tab.
3. From the \xA1\xA7Hardware\xA1\xA8 tab, click on the \xA1\xA7Device Manager\xA1\xA8 button.
4. \xA1\xA7Device Manager\xA1\xA8 dialogue will come up. Here right-click on the tab \xA1\xA7Universal Serial Bus Controller\xA1\xA8 & choose \xA1\xA7Scan for hardware changes\xA1\xA8.
5. Your PC will now scan for new \xA1\xA7plug-and-play\xA1\xA8 hardware. If the drivers are already installed then it will update the drivers automatically.
6. In some cases, it will show a dialogue box asking for the driver location. Choose the \xA1\xA7automatic\xA1\xA8 way here & the OS should do the rest.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.