Panasonic WJ-HD616 Digital Video Recorder Firmware (JP) 2.40
- H.264 (High profile) codec with “UniPhier” Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform provides high quality and high compression encoding simultaneously.
- 16 analog video inputs including 16 (WJ-HD716) / 8 (WJ-HD616)
Panasonic coax. camera control inputs and 4 audio inputs
- Real-time recording (WJ-HD716 only):
480/400 ips (Field), 240/200 ips (Frame) (NTSC/PAL)
WJ-HD616 features Field 240/200 ips and Frame 120/100 ips (NTSC/PAL)
- Live/Playback monitor out (HDMI, BNC) and Live monitor out (HDMI, BNC)
- 2x HDMI interfaces supporting dual 1080i (1,920 x 1,080) display
- Up to 960/800 ips at 16ch 2x monitors real-time live (NTSC/PAL)
- Various Display Modes: 4 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 12 / 16 split screen display
- SD5Link (Super Dynamic 5 Link) capability with i-VMD (intelligentVideo Motion Detection) alarm provides disk saving and easy search.
- Up to 5 recorders can be integrated in cascade connection mode for
up to 80 cameras.
- Equipped with 4 HDD slots accessible from front panel
- DVD drive (optional) and SD/SDHC memory card slot for easy copy
of recorded image data
- HDD capacity is expandable up to 31 HDDs (4 HDD slots in the
main unit and 3 optional WJ-HDE400 Hard Disk Extension Units
each with 9 HDD slots).
- RAID5/6 redundant recording with optional WJ-HDB601 RAID Board
- Up to 4 optional WV-CU650 system controllers can be connected by PS•
- Easy operation with GUI and USB mouse
- Remote monitoring available from Internet Explorer and WV-ASM100
- H.264 image transfer at QVGA resolution for narrow network bandwidth
- Setup data of WJ-HD716/WJ-HD616 can be downloaded and
uploaded with SD/SDHC memory card.
- User/Host authentication (Up to 32 user registrations)
- Up to 8 users can operate via network simultaneously.
- Excellent maintenance capability: Front HDD exchangeability, Front
maintenance network port
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months