Panasonic KX-UT670RU SIP Phone Firmware 01.050
- Supported a incoming REFER in transfer call function.
- Supported the following ringtone pattern of Bellcore in Alert-info header.
Bellcore-r1,Bellcore-r2,Bellcore-r3,Bellcore-r4 and Bellcore-r5
Improvements / Corrections:
- Improved the on-off state of BLF button for some servers
- Improved so that an alphabet is available for VM_NUMBER_n/PHONE_NUMBER_n.
- Improved so that the notification is displayed on the status bar when firmware update fails.
- Improved so that the dialogue box is displayed for entering the password when Google account synchronization fails.
- Hyphen in phone number is deleted
- when making a call with phone number with hyphen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months