- Supported the synchronization of Google account.(contacts and calendar)
- Supported client certificate.
- Enabled a download of wallpaper via server.
- Supported back up user data (including Web programming settings) to SD card, or restore data from SD card.
- Enabled a reception of alarms from network camera.
- Supported RFC3959 Early-Session.
- Supported SIP INFO DTMF.
- Enabled an individual control of RTP and RTCP.
- Enabled a display of name or number for incoming call group.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.