- Supported a incoming REFER in transfer call function.
- Supported Client certificate.
- Enabled to answer for the click to dial in the TALK status.
UT113/123: The current call places to hold and answers the call of "the click to dial".
UT133/136: The current call places to hold or be disconnected.
- Supported two kinds of Server certificate.
- Enabled to receive the packets of TCP protocol.
- Expanded the size of Server certificate used by HTTPS from 5 KByte to 20 KByte.
- Reduced the comfort Noise of the SP-Phone sending and Off-Hook monitor by adjusting the parameter.
- Reduced the hissing noise of the Handset by adjusting the parameter.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.