Panasonic KX-UT136RU SIP Phone Firmware 01.025
- Supported XML provisioning.
- Supported TR069 TR104/106.
- Supported handling for the transfer by INVITE with Replaces Header.
- Added the parameter that specifies whether to add the port number to the Request-Line in the initial SIP request.
[SIP_REQURI_PORT_n](Y:Port Number is added. N: Port Number is not added.)
- Supported the voicemail function although it is not notified the information of the number of Voicemail Message from the server.
(Y: Determines that voice messages exist when"Messages-Waiting: yes" is received with a "Voice-Message" line included)
(N: Determines that voice messages exist when"Messages-Waiting: yes" is received even without a "Voice-Message" line included.)
- Supported the encoding for ID/PW.
- Supported the Pre Provisioning by HTTPS, HTTP, TFTP.
- Supported MoH (Music on Hold) of server when connected to particular server.
[HOLD_SOUND_PATH_n] (0: The unit's hold tone is played. 1: MoH is played.)
- Changed to be able to return to 3-way conference after holding the 3-way conference as the function of SIP Phone. (UT133/136)
- Removed Default setting (Factory Setting and IP Reset) from the setting of User Level.
- Changed to selectable Ringtone on ringer setting.(UT133/136)
- Changed to short the DTMF length when pressing the dial key on the post dialing status.
- Improved that DTMF dial is detected double.
- Supported the domain of "CONFERENCE_SERVER_URI@" on INVITE message when the user calls the conference server.
- Supported that codec is changed when the user picks up the held call.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months