Panasonic KX-TGP550T08 SIP Phone Firmware 22.58
- Supported DECT repeater (KX-A405).
- Added the function to input the user ID and Password for digest authentication from handset.
- Improved to hear the ring-back tone during calling to the destination by REFER transfer.
- Expanded the digit of SIP/HTTP User Agent from 40 to 64.
- Supported TR-069 remote maintenance.
- Supported the access code based redirection service.
- Made the phone idle when the other party hung up the call.
- Changed the schema of the embedded redirection server URL from http to https automatically.
- Added the parameter that specifies the range for the delay interval, in minutes, for the random timing to access the provisioning server.
- Added the parameter that Specifies whether or not to add Route headers when setting OutBoundProxy.
- Supported failover feature.
Added new parameter:SIP_FOVR_MODE_[1-8]
Specifies whether INVITE/SUBSCRIBE will also follow the REGISTER Failover result.
Added new parameter:SIP_FOVER_DURATION_[1-8]
Specifies the number of transmission times for the REGISTER method at the Failover destination.
- Improved the feature to forward to the conference server.
- Improved so that the phone shows the shared line status in case of including Comma in call-info message.
- Improved the impossibility of some handset function after web settings are reset when repeater mode is on.
- This is the improvement for ver.22.53 of firmware.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months