Panasonic KX-TGP550T08 SIP Phone Firmware 22.38
- Extended the digit of "Line ID" from 24 to 63.
- Added the specification that the # key is treated as a regular dialed digit when dialed as or after the second digit.
(Y(default) : # is treated as the end of dialing delimiter)
(N : # is treated as a regular dialed digit)
- Added DTMF relay by using SIP-INFO method.
- DSCP value could be set separately for RTP and RTCP.
- Expanded the size of Refer-To header from 255 bytes to 511 bytes.
- Supported for some carriers to use the conference server of another domain.
- Improved the problem that the call transfer using REFER may be failed.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months