- Support PEM format for certification.
- This version 22.17 was proven not to support VLAN for TGP500.
- Support DHCP option60 with value "Panasonic".
- Allow user to access to "Multi Number Settings". [CUSTOM_WEB_PAGE](4:Enable)
- Add the setting the HTTP Client Authentication WebGUI for the digest authentication.
- Support SIP session refresh by UPDATE method.[SIP_SESSION_METHOD](1:re-INVITE 2:UPDAET 3:auto)
- Change SYSLOG output information from "File Error" to "Decord Error", when the decord filure file(configuration/firmware) is detected.
- When TGP5xx receives 304 response from the server, TGP acts like TGP succeeded in file download. But TGP runs with the last configuration file. CONFIG_SINGLE_MODE_ENABLE (Y:Enable N:Disable)
- It becomes to be possible to downgrade the firmware to version 12.10.
- When 181 Call is Being Forward, the incoming ringer is not rung.
- Support rport (RFC3581).[SIP_ADD_RPORT_n](Y:Add the rport parameter N:Do not the rport parameter)
- Support port punching for RTP.
- Remove port paramter on Request URI of initial reqeuest.[SIP_REQURI_PORT_n](Y:Add the port parameter N:Do not the port parameter)
- Give up to send REGISTER when receive 403 Forbidden from Server.
- SYSLOG output full MAC address.
- SYSLOG output with "URL" and "filename".
- Change SYSLOG output level from warnning to info, when receive "304 Not Modified" response from sever.
- A default value of configuration of DNS failover is changed from "N" to "Y".
- A default value of configuration of DNS SRV from "N" to "Y".
- Improve the session refresh control for quality.
- When the settings from Web GUI reaches more than 256 times, the settings can not be rejected with "Error(Failed)" message on the Web GUI shows.
- Change to refresh the session by the result of the negotiation even if the session timer is enable.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.