- Added the following languages on the display: Polish, Romanian, Czech, Slovak, Bosnian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish
- Added the following languages on Web Interface. Polish, Romanian, Czech, Slovak, Portuguese
- Added the option to display the number of voice mails on the display.
Added the parameter:VM_COUNT_ENABLE
- Added the call rejection function by pressing [OFF] key.
- Added the parameter to specify the response code to reject receiving calls.
- Added the function to transfer the holding call.
Added the parameter:HOLD_TRANSFER_OPERATION
- Enabled to send DTMF following "Pause Dial" after the called party answers.
- Added the option to ring a local Ring Back Tone(RBT) when 180 is received after the early media is established.
Added the parameter:RINGTONE_183_180_ENABLE
- Enabled to call back with the number with "+" when redialing for an international call.
- Enabled to input "@" at the Authentication ID and Password on the handset.
- Added the softkey [CALL] to send the dial immediately for the second dial.
- Changed the value range of RTP port.
RTP_PORT_MIN value range:1024–59598
RTP_PORT_MAX value range:1424–59998
- Enabled to overwrite the Web settings by provisioning.
Added the parameter:MAINTENANCE_WEB_RESET_ON_STARTUP
Regarding Web settings possible to overwrite, refer to "4.3.5 Provisioning Settings" in Administrator Guide.
- Added the option to send a request when 403 Forbidden reply is received from the server in response to INVITE or SUBSCRIBE.
Added the parameter:SIP_403_REG_SUB_RTX_n (n=1 to 8)
Y:Enable(Send) N:Disable(Default,Not Send)
- Improved that the parameter:SHARED_CALL_ENABLE_n is set to "N" in case of NULL.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.