Panasonic KX-TGP500B02 SIP Phone Firmware 22.31
- TGP500 supported VLAN.
- Supported a incoming REFER in transfer call function.
- Changed the specification not to display "Missed Call" when any other terminal answers to the imcoming call of the shared line.
- Supported handling for the transfer by INVITE with Replaces Header.
- Changed a call when "hold" is pressed in both sides at the same time to retry and not to disconnect.
- Supported the voicemail function although it is not notified the information of the number of Voicemail Message from the server.
(Y: Determines that voice messages exist when"Messages-Waiting: yes" is received with a "Voice-Message" line included)
(N: Determines that voice messages exist when"Messages-Waiting: yes" is received even without a "Voice-Message" line included.)
- Supported the Pre Provisioning by HTTPS, HTTP, TFTP.
- Changed the specification of transfer function. If the destination of call transfer answers by voice-mail, back to the original call easily.
- Supported MoH (Music on Hold) of server when connected to particular server.
[HOLD_SOUND_PATH_n] (0: The unit's hold tone is played. 1: MoH is played.)
- Supported for Client Certificate
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months