Panasonic DMP-BD10 Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Update 2.0
* Step 1 Check the firmware version currently installed in your BD player.
* Step 2 Check the latest firmware version available for your BD player.
* Step 4 Download firmware.
* Step 5 Create a firmware update disc.
* Step 6 Install the firmware update.
Step 1. Check the firmware version currently installed in your BD player
Follow the steps below to check the firmware version currently installed in your Panasonic BD player.
1. Steps Turn on the main unit.
2. Press the [SETUP] button the remote control to open the display menu screen.
3. Using the Up and Down cursor buttons on the remote control, select the "DISPLAY" tab - "DISPLAY" items will appear.
4. Press and hold the "STATUS" button on the remote control. While doing so, the current firmware version for your player will be displayed in the lower right (e.g. "1.0") Firmware Version. .
Please make note of this version number.
The display menu screen shown above is for a North American model. The menu screen arrangement may differ from those for European/UK and Australian models.
Step 2. Checking the latest firmware version available for your BD player
Confirm the latest firmware version that is available for "the Model Number of your BD player" using the "Update Information" - as provided above.
Please compare this firmware version number to the version number of the firmware currently installed in your Panasonic BD player (as checked in "Step 1).
* If the version of the firmware installed on your Panasonic BD player and the latest firmware version available are the same
>>No update is necessary.
* If the version of the firmware installed on your Panasonic BD player is lower than the latest version available
>>Updating is recommended - Please continue to step 3
* The firmware for your Panasonic BD player may not need to be updated even though a firmware update has been released - for example.
o If your Panasonic BD player was manufactured after the firmware was released and the firmware update has already been installed.
o If your Panasonic BD player was serviced by an authorized Panasonic service technician the unit was updated with the latest firmware.
If the version for your player is lower than the newest version listed, please download the newest release from the corresponding page for your player.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- last update:
- October 15th, 2007, 9:44 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 20.2 MB
- C: \ Firmware \ Panasonic
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months