Trendnet TEW-452BRP B1.0R Firmware 4.00.0022
Firmware upgrade over wireless connection may damage the product. Please perform firmware upgrade with "wired" network connection only
Note: Hardware Version (H/W) can be found on the label located at the bottom of the device.
Updates from previous version: 4.00 Build: 0022
1. Updated Dynamic DNS (DDNS) Client.
2. Increased "AP Mode" wireless signal stability.
3. Added "DHCP Client" feature, when the Router is set to "Wireless AP" mode (also updated the "Setup Wizard" to reflect this when the Router is in "AP Mode").
4. Added MPPE function
* add MSCHAP_SUPPORT,MPPE,CCP_SUPPORT,MSCHAPV2_SUPPORT in ipport.h and iniche.bld
* add mppe_enable in cfg.h
* add mppe enable and mppe length in UI page and language file
* add get_mppe_type function in htmlcgi.c and htmlcgi.h
5. Fixed WPA Wireless Encryption bug.
6. Updated "Ping Test" function under "Tool".
7. Fixed Protocol Filter rule enable/disable function.
8. Updated "Host Name" field to accept numbers and letters (upper and lower cases)
Firmware Upgrade Instructions:
Please download and unzip the firmware file to computer's local hard drive and then follow the instructions in the "readme.txt" file to upgrade the firmware.
Firmware upgrade failure may permanently damage the unit and causing it not to function. If the issues in the "Release Note" do not address the problem you are experiencing, please do not upgrade the firmware. Never upgrade the firmware using a wireless connection. Firmware upgrade will reset the Router to factory default state (all current settings will be replaced by default settings). When necessary, please write down the Router's current settings before performing the firmware upgrade. Please do not load the previously saved Router "configuration file" to the new firmware. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you need assistance performing the firmware upgrade or if you have any questions, please contact our Techsupport Team http://www.trendnet.com/support.
108Mbps 802.11g Wireless Router
The Wireless AP/Router is the cornerstone of your IEEE 802.11g wireless network. Capable of speeds of up to 108Mbps, the TEW-452BRP built-in AP facilitates seamless wireless communication between your devices. The unitís router enables you to share a single Internet account with multiple users, while its 10/100Mbps 4-port switch gives you the flexibility to support wired Ethernet connections. With WEP and WPA-compliant encryption protecting your information, youíll be able to share files, Internet connections, and other resources with the peace of mind you deserve. Other security features include a SPI firewall.
* Wi-Fi Compliant with IEEE 802.11g and 802.11b Devices
* 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN Ports and 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN Port (Internet)
* Supports Cable/DSL Modems with Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, or L2TP Connection Types
* Supports Super G and XR (eXtended Range) Technology Data Rate up to 108Mbps
* Compliant with Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, Linux and Mac OS
* DHCP Server Feature Allocates up to 253 Client IP Addresses
* Supports 64/128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and WPA
* Supports MAC Address, IP, URL, Protocol Filters and Domain Blocking
* Traffic Control with Virtual Server and DMZ
* Provides Additional Security with SPI / NAT firewall and Attack Alert via emails
* Provides Additional Security of Enable/Disable SSID, Password Protection
* Supports Static and Dynamic Routing
* Supports IPSec and PPTP VPN Pass-Through Sessions
* Flash Memory for Firmware Upgrade, Save/Restore Settings, and Traffic Log
* Easy Management via Web Browser (HTTP) and Remote Management
* Range for Indoor of 30 ~ 50 meters (depends on the environment)
* Range for Outdoor of up to 200 meters (without XR), up to 450 meters (with XR) (depends on the environment)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- last update:
- January 7th, 2008, 9:08 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 811 KB
- C: \ Firmware \ Trendnet
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months