Trendnet TEW-432BRP C1.x R Firmware 2.00.0012
- last update:
- January 7th, 2008, 8:37 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 790 KB
- C: \ Firmware \ Trendnet
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
Firmware upgrade over wireless connection may damage the product. Please perform firmware upgrade with "wired" network connection only
Note: Hardware Version (H/W) can be found on the label located at the bottom of the device.
TEW-432BRP 54Mbps 802.11g Wireless Firewall Router
Firmware version v2.00 Build:0012
Firmware Upgrade Instruction:
For firmware update instructions, please see User's Guide.
54Mbps 802.11g Wireless Firewall Router
The 54Mbps Wireless G Router offers a complete wireless solution that allows you to share files, an Internet connection, or network resource while protecting your network using enhanced security features. Simply plug your workstations and your broadband modem into the Wireless G router, and configure your broadband connection using its built-in Web Interface. Use the Virtual Server feature to configure any workstation as a Web Server or FTP server easily, allowing users to view files from the Internet. You can also protect your Wireless LAN using 64/128-bit WEP encryption or industry standard WPA-PSK with TKIP or AES algorithms. Increase security by enabling MAC, IP, or Protocol Filtering as well as setting Firewall Rules to limit Internet Access or block malicious intruders from accessing your network.
* Wi-Fi Compliant with IEEE 802.11g and 802.11b Devices
* Built-in 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN Ports
* Built-in 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX WAN Port (Internet)
* Supports Cable/DSL Modems with Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP or L2TP Connection Types
* DHCP Server Feature Allocates up to 253 Client IP Addresses
* Supports 64/128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
* Supports 802.1x WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES for Advance Security
* Supports MAC Address, Protocol, IP Filters and UPnP (Universal Plug & Play)
* Supports Domain and URL blockings
* Traffic Control with Virtual Server, Virtual PC mapping and DMZ
* Provides Additional Security with SPI / NAT firewall and Attack Alert via emails
* Provides Additional Security of Enable/Disable SSID, Password Protection
* Supports Static and Dynamic Routing
* Supports IPSec and PPTP VPN Pass-Through Sessions
* Flash Memory for Firmware Upgrade, Save/Restore Settings, and Traffic Log
* Compliant with Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, Linux and Mac OS
* Easy Management via Web Browser (HTTP) and Remote Management
* Range for Indoor of 30 ~ 50 meters (depends on the environment)
* Range for Outdoor of 50 ~ 200 meters (depends on the environment)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months