Netgear WNR854T Firmware 1.1.15
- last update:
- December 4th, 2007, 10:07 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 6 MB
- C: \ Firmware \ Netgear
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
* Do not turn the DMZ feature on in this release!
* Do not upgrade the firmware using a wireless connection. Please perform firmware upgrade with “wired” or Ethernet connection only.
1. Improves wireless performance.
2. UPnP port mapping table added.
3. Trusted IP support for Block Site feature added.
4. PPTP and BigPond support added.
5. Polling interval can be configured ( in the Router Statistics window ).
1. The Attached Device page correctly shows which computers are on the LAN.
2. Daylight Saving Time feature works correctly.
3. Special characters may now be used in router GUI fields Host Name, User Name, Password, SSID, and Address Reservation Device Name. If you use a special character, a backslash "" character is added before it.
4. Stability is improved when using PPP.
5. WEP Open Mode now works with the NETGEAR WG511v2 adapter.
6. The initialization log now displays correct date.
1. Light status is not corrrect in various situations.
2. Port triggering does not work under certain circumstances.
3. SPI firewall does not work.
4. WEP, WPA and WPA2 do not work under certain circumstances.
5. Some values that you change are not reported correctly.
6. UPnP settings cannot be changed.
7. MTU handling does not work.
8. Various issues with site blocking.
9. Remote management does not work.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months