B&W Zeppelin Air Speakers Firmware 1.1.3
- Settings applied within the”Speaker” menu of the iPod/iPhone now fixed so selected preferences remain applied to all sources.
- Enhancement to iPod/iPhone authentication for better user experience
- Bug fixed on red flashing LED after Zeppelin Air configured to join wireless network, using direct Ethernet connection in some instances.
- Number of volume steps in iPod/iPhone and Airplay is consistent with iPod.
- Network settings retained when firmware is re-flashed with same version.
- Other minor bug fixes which include:
- Allow immediate transition to standby when WiFi module not ready
iPod/iPhone docked with power off, acc. power stays low -> transition to standby
- Enable network module on sync mode to sleep transition
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months