- Fixes an occasional graphics glitch on iPod touch (4th generation)
- Resolves bugs related to activating and connecting to some cellular networks
- Fixes image flicker when using Apple Digital AV Adapter with some TVs
- Resolves an issue authenticating with some enterprise web services
How to update / restore your iPhone/iPod using the downloaded IPSW file:
1. Download the firmware for your device
2. OPTION-click (on Macs) or SHIFT-click (on PCs) on the Update / Restore button in iTunes
3. Now you will be able to tell iTunes to use the IPSW file you downloaded to update / restore your iPhone/iPod
NOTE: To be able to download iPhone/iPod firmware directly from Apple you will have to follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are using iTunes 8. Connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. When iTunes opens, select your iPhone under Devices in the Source List on the left.
3. In the iPhone Summary pane, click Check for Update.
4. Click Download and Install. Do not disconnect your iPhone until the update has finished.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.