Nikon D3200 D-SLR Camera Firmware C:1.01
- When the camera's shooting mode is set to Auto or Auto (flash off), it now operates in Auto or Auto (flash off) mode. Prior to this upgrade, the camera functioned in [P] (Programmed auto) exposure mode.
- Live view can now be initiated even when the camera is set to "Auto" or "No flash" in GUIDE mode.
In some very rare cases when certain memory cards were used, movie recording would stop, even when the time remaining display indicated remaining recording time. This issue has been resolved.
- In some very rare cases, colours would change with shooting when white balance was set to a specific colour temperature, as with Preset manual or Incandescent. This issue has been resolved.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months