- This service provides software for upgrading COOLPIX P6000 firmware to Ver. 1.2.
- When shooting in a user setting mode at an image quality of NRW (RAW) + JPEG Fine, NRW (RAW) + Normal, or NRW (RAW) + Basic and Distortion control enabled, some JPEG images were corrupted. This isue has been resolved.
- As distortion control cannot be used in conjunction with interval timer shooting, settings have been modified so they cannot be enabled simultaneously.
- Electric current consumption has been reduced.
- When shooting in P, S, A, or M mode at an image size setting other than 13M 4224 x 3168 and an image quality setting of NRW (RAW) + Fine, NRW (RAW) + Normal, or NRW (RAW) + Basic, the image size setting switched to 13M 4224 x 3168 when the camera was turned off and then on again. This issue has been resolved.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.