- This service provides software for upgrading COOLPIX L100 firmware to Ver. 1.1.
- Verify your camera’s firmware version from the Firmware version item in the setup menu. If the firmware version previously indicated is already installed in your camera, you need not update the firmware.
- Support for EN-MH2 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (nickel-metal hydride batteries) has been added.
- A COOLPIX (Ni-MH) option has been added to the Battery type item in the camera’s setup menu.
- Approximately 600 shots are possible* when the camera is powered by Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries EN-MH2-B4 (containing four batteries).
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.