Iriver T8 Player Firmware 1.18
1. Check your the status of battery charge at least over 50% when you upgrade your firmware.
2. Your device is required to secure at least vacant data space over 100MB for firmware upgrade
3. Your device menu settings will be initialized after finishing firmware upgrade
4. Unexpected shutting out eletricity duriing firmware upgrade can be resulted in system failure.
[How to firmware upgrade]
1. Use IRIVER PLUS4
- Autoupgading will be proceeded as soon as you run iriver plus4 in your PC
1. Added system language:
2. Improved SRS function
- we corrected SRS firmware bug (not activating SRS) when the device is turnging on/off.
1. User data will be formatted after finishing firmware upgrade.
2. Please back up your data before upgrading your device''s firmare.
3. Don''t remove your device from PC during upgrading.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months