Iriver H110 Firmware 1.63
1. File Delete
- Files can be deleted directly from the player. (Only audio files can be deleted)
- Files can be deleted by pressing REC in the NAVI mode while playback is stopped.
- Files can not be deleted during playback and folders can not be deleted.
2. Format (MENU > GENERAL > FORMAT)
- Files can be formatted directly from the player. (The format function was added because users with Windows 2000 and higher with more than 40GB could not format from the windows explorer)
3. Adjust Playback Speed (MENU > CONTROL > PLAYBACK SPEED)
- The playback speed can be adjusted in speeds from -5 to 5.
- Adjustments towards '-' will slow playback speed, and towards '+' will quicken it.
- Playback speed adjustments are limited to 44 kHz MP3 files. The SRS setting will be automatically turned off when the playback speed is adjusted during SRS.
4. Delete Gaps Between Songs (MENU > CONTROL > GAP DELETE)
- When an extended period of silence is detected at the end of a song, this function will automatically jump to the beginning of the next song. Selecting the setting to ON will activate this function.
5. Text Support for Sub-folders
- The TEXT VIEWER function has been enhanced to read and recognize in sub-folder of TEXT folder.
1. ID3 Tag error display showing "EX?" for certain files has been fixed.
!!!!(Problem arising from using the MP3GAIN program)
2. Display of remote control problems using NAVI in the Playlist mode has been fixed.
3. Noise from remote control and LCD has been fixed.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months