HP Pavilion A4316F SATA Firmware Update BX for Windows 7
- Resolves issue where data on 1Tb, 1.5Tb and 2Tb 5400rpm drives may not be properly saved.
- Updates WDC WD10EADS-65M2B0, WDC WD15EADS-65P8B0, and WDC WD20EADS-65R6B0 hard disk drives to firmware version BX.
- You must be logged on as an administrator to install this update.
- You must have one of the following Western Digital hard disk drive models: WDC WD10EADS-65M2B0, WDC WD15EADS-65P8B0, or WDC WD20EADS-65R6B0.
- Blank recordable CD (CD-R).
It is STRONGLY recommended that you perform a system backup prior to installing this update.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months