DLINK DKT-408 Router Firmware RevC 3.10
1. CAPTCHA (Cryptographic Authentication) 2. Fixed wireless security WPA/WPA2-PSK only with chipper tkip or aes can´t be stored.
3. Set Cipher Type to "TKIP and AES" when select WPA-Personal/WPA-Enterprise.
4. Fix: Can´t work with other free dynddns server .ex: www.noip.com
5. Fix: After disabling routing rule,status still keeps routing rule
6. Modified DDNS field can save provider by user setting.
7. Fixed DHCP IP range can´t change by Router IP.
8. Added Routing information.
9. Enabled SPI value as default.
10. Added wireless schedule function
11. Added/fixed ALG function.
12. Added message "Can´t choose WPA-Enterprise when WPS is enable!!".
13. Added Static routing page.
14. Added RFC 3442 option.
15. Added Routing information.
16. Fixed Mac filter can´t work unless reboot
17. Fixed PPPoE Canadian ISP connection issue.
Note: This firmware does not allow downgrading to pre-3.1x. Please save your configuration file before the upgrade. After the upgrade, please reset to factory default, then upload the configuration file image.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months