Creative Zen Micro Firmware 1.11.01
- Improves the look of the volume control bar
- Improves the appearance of the Lock icon
- Adds a 4GB option in Removable Disk Mode (for 5 or 6GB players only)
- Adds support for the Russian language
- Enables you to charge your player on a computer not installed with the player software. Slide the Power switch towards the Lock icon before charging your player. Note: Connect to a computer USB port only.
- Improves battery life by reducing Standby mode to only 4 hours. Your player enters Standby mode when you use the Sleep Timer or Idle Shutdown functions, or after you turn off your player.
- Prevents battery drain when the player is charged with an AC adapter already plugged into a live power outlet
- Restores proper functionality after disconnecting the power adaptor or transferring content using Zen Media Explorer
- Redirects playback properly when skipping to the beginning of a WMA track
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months