This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your Creative ZEN V Plus. It improves the support of album art display. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
Added Features or Enhancements:
* Improves support for album art display.
* Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP (Service Pack 1 or higher)
* Windows Media Player 10 or later
* USB port
* Creative ZEN V Plus
* To install this firmware
1. Download the ZENVPlus_PCFW_L22_1_32_01e.exe file into your local hard disk.
2. Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
3. Connect your player to your computer.
4. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.