- Android Gingerbread version upgrade
- Improved touch response
- Improved stabilization
- Support Plug-in codec
- Added to search media files in search Widget
Display result according to Music, Album, Artist, Video, Picture.
- Added System control button on the status bar
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RAM, Sleep.
- Music Player
Added Sleep timer function.
Added function to use ringtones.
Improved browsing speed of file list.
Improved displaying quality of Album Art.
It is possible to use calendar without register Google account.
Added function to move pages.
Support to save VCF files which are transferred by Bluetooth in the contact list.
- Added App
- Fixed other bugs
Warning / Caution
- Back up any important data before the firmware upgrade.
- Any data stored on the device may be deleted during the process.
Please note that COWON SYSTEMS, Inc. is not responsible for any data loss from products entrusted to us for service.
- Please remove the MicroSD card before the firmware upgrade.
- Please make sure the AC adapter is connected while upgrading firmware.
- Do not turn the player off before the firmware update has been completed.
It may damage the product, and will be void any warranty.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.