- Added Enabled/Disabled feature for Wi-Fi Protected Setup in the web configuration
- Added WPS lockdown feature
- Added web configuration login timeout mechanism
- Added supports of Native IPv6 on Parental Control
- Added supports of Native IPv6 on guest network if there are more than two available IPv6 subnets
- Added supports of Native IPv6 over PPPoE Internet connection when only keep alive option is selected.
- Added IPv6 ULA (Unique Local IPv6 Address) feature
- Improved IPv6 WAN performance
- Fixed Linux kernel IPv6 fragment identification remote Denial-of-Service vulnerability
- Fixed Router cannot get a WAN IP address form some ISP
- Fixed some minor bugs
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.