1. PCI reinit issue
4. Media Server can't scan file when plugging in USB disk
5. User get error PPPoE status sometimes
6. User can't connect to some websites sometimes(related to TCPMSS)
7. User can't connect to FTP from Internet after enabling it(but reboot can)
8. Plug/Unplug USB Printer Issues
9. Russia Dual WAN bug: domain name resolve for both static/DHCP IP
10.UI: Internet Status Report(included WPS-PSK setting problem)
11.Don't run DHCP in Unify/PPPoE environment
12.Traffic monitory report in Unify environment
13.HP Destjet J310a IOT Issue
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.