1. UI related bugs
2. Network map cannot show device name.
3. QoS control for wired connected devices.
4. Special character name/password issue in VPN server.
5. Download master installing issue in AP mode.
6. PPPoE compatibility issue.
7. L2TP compatibility issue.
8. Sonos audio system and network map compatibility issue. Special thanks to Merlin for his contribution.
9. IPv6 6in4 memory leak
10.IPTV multicast related issues
11.FTP/Samba account change issue
1. Temporarily removed enable AiCloud option, as the service will officially launch late August.
2. Enable cross night setting in wireless radio on/off setting page.
3. Adjust WDS connection rule
4. Enable Beceem Wimax support.
5. Change default wireless security to WPA-AES in QIS.
6. Add Spanish language.
7. Modify VPN server UI.
8. HTTPS authentication
9. Tune IPv6 connection for ComCast
10.Download master BT cache size changed to 256KB
11.Download master supports crosse night schedule setting
12.Download master shows amulle server connection status
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.