ASUS RT-N12 (VER.D1) Router Firmware 184.108.40.206.374.168
- Underline "_" can now be acceptable in device name and computer name.
- Hide Broadcast option in PPTP VPN server when it is disabled.
- Fixed multicast IPTV related issues in PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP connection.
- Fixed IE related parental control issues.
- Hide ASUS DDNS description when selecting 3rd party service.
- Fixed script error 'invalid argument on IE'
- Fixed JST time zone issue.
- Fixed client duplicated issue in network map
- Fixed blank SSID name on UI issue.
- Disabled the Broadcom ACSD service to prevent buffer overflow vulnerabilities
- Fixed the administrator name become "undefined" after reseted the router to default.
- Auto adjust time zone in internet setup wizard process.
- PPTP VPN server status GUI
- Fixed PPP IPv6 global address retrieval
- Added DHCP-PD option
- Added LAN DHCPv6 server
- Added network status GUI.
- Added option domain name if available
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months