ASUS RT-AC66U Router Firmware 220.127.116.11.372
- Fixed AiCloud vulnerability related bugs.
- Underline "_" can now be acceptable in device name and computer name.
- Hide Broadcast option in PPTP VPN server when it is disabled.
- Fixed multicast IPTV related issues in PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP connection.
- Fixed parental control offset issue in IE.
- Fixed 3G dongle related issue.
- Hide ASUS DDNS description when selecting 3rd party service.
- Fixed script error 'invalid argument on IE'
- Fixed smart sync JS error
- Fixed JST time zone issue.
- Upgraded the wireless driver and supported 5GHz explicit Tx beamforming.
- Disk scan feature. It is in external USB disk status tab in network map.
- Support Sandisk Cruzer flash drive with both CD-ROM and flash disk interface.
- Auto adjust time zone in internet setup wizard process.
- PPTP VPN server status GUI
- Recognized .rmvb files as video format in media server.
- Show more detail information in USB application install process.
- Fixed PPP IPv6 global address retrieval
- added DHCP-PD option
- Added LAN DHCPv6 server
- Added network status GUI.
- Added option domain name if available
- Support Yota LTE dongle LU150
- Support ZTE LTE dongle MF821
- Support 3G dongle Q110
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months