1. Fixed MAC Clone feature illegal MAC address can be configured issue.
2. Fixed after change system password under QIS, authorization window would appear issue.
3. ADSL driver updated, default Annex mode changed from Annex A to Annex A/I/J/L/M.
4. Now Arabic language is supported.
5. Lebanon ISP & Syria ISP list updated
6. Internet Connection - DSL WAN, PPPoE and PPPoA connection types now supports Static IP/DNS.
7. Iptables filter INPUT rule for port 21 removed in order to prevent security issues.
8. Quick Internet Setup(QIS) now includes system password change step.
9. Fixed PPPoE persist and redial-related pppd issues.
10. Fixed Static Route rule under IE9 browser fails to be created issue.
11. Now IPTV STB Port default changed from LAN Port 1 to be Disabled.
12. Fixed when Failover/Failback enabled, RTSP Passthrough, Multicast routing, Efficient Multicast settings could not be applied issue.
13. Now UI supports Spanish language.
14. For QIS Manual Setting - Iran ISP ITC default MTU changed to 1100.
15. Now Wireless Channel changed from Auto to default 8.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.