1. Supports Failover/Failback feature for DSL WAN & Ethernet WAN.
2. DDNS page now includes the private IP warning messages.
3. Update Syria ISP list - Added MTN and NAS ISP for QIS manual setting.
4. QIS - Now USA ISP list protocol type will be displayed to allow user to choose proper service type they subscribed with local ISP.
5. Non-Set-top-box port with IPTV support.
6. Now DNS forwarder service use Dnsmasq instead of dproxy.
7. Linux Kernel improvements and fixes.
8. Fixed PPPoE MTU setting cannot take effect issue.
9. Now when Reboot button is clicked, timer redirecting to main page is extended.
10.Now when changing password will not trigger a system reboot.
11.When MAC filter list is empty then the MAC filter mode(Reject) will be Disabled.
12.Fix for PPPoE reconnect timeout for Brazil ISP by forcing PPPoE session termination
13.NTP: Time Zone default value changed to GMT-12:00(UCT12 instead of invalid GMTO).
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.