- Support DHCP client
- Support data rate automatic fallback
- Automatic channel selection
- Client access control
- Support 802.1x / Radius client with EAP-MD5, TKIP and AES encryption
- Support IAPP, WDS
- Adjustable Tx rate, and SSID broadcast
- Support WEP 64/128 bit. WPA and WPA2
- Web interface management
- Support System statistics
- MAC filtering
- Easy Config (RTL)
- Surround Sites Survey
- Active Clients list
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.