Western Digital TV Live Streaming Media Player Firmware 1.12.14
- Supports Windows 8.
- Supports JSTV (Europe only.)
- Supports Hauppauge in select countries. WinTV tuner required. Compatible tuner listed in Knowledge Base Article 5688.
- Supports Slingbox 350 and Slingbox 500.
- Updated media library scanning performance for USB HDD.
- Resolved message “Unable to connect to the selected source” when accessing a NAS that was previously playing a video.
- Resolved issue pressing power button for more than 3 seconds breaks CEC.
- Resolved system freezes in network setup with NFS share added to the My Media Library.
- Resolved skip to desired time is not available for certain video containers.
- Resolved CinemaNow issue NAS share loses connection after standby and resume.
- Resolved BILD.de: Headlines on Start page are rendering incorrectly.
- Resolved get content info for TV shows does not include backdrop images.
- Resolved hiding Slingplayer in Parental Controls also hides Flingo Launchpad.
- Resolved Accuweather only displays the weekend forecast when language is set to English.
- Resolved playing AVI video files from PC share drops sound when played wirelessly.
- Resolved VOB video files with DTS audio will not play sound when audio is set to Stereo.
- Resolved playback issue DTS 96 Khz/24 bits audio will not play with audio settings set to "Digital Pass-Through via HDMI only".
- Resolved several translation and user interface issues.
- Resolved no audio output if MPG video contains PCM audio codec.
- Resolved missing Repeat One icon in UI in music and video options menu.
- Resolved theme issue video_run.xml replaced by video_run_buf.xml.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months