This utility upgrades the Blu-ray Disc player firmware to Version 787 and provides the following benefits:
- Improves YouTube connectivity.
- Adds the ability to play 1080/60p/50p video files produced by Cyber-shot and Handycam video.
- Improves BD-ROM playability.
- Improves HDMI connectivity.
- Resolves an uncommon issue where the Blu-ray Disc player connects to the Internet even when setting "Do not allow internet connection".
Benefits provided by previous upgrades and included in version M04.R787:
- Improvement of playback issue of some discs after firmware upgrade in Asia.
- Resolves an uncommon issue where the xross media bar language may switch to English after the Blu-ray Disc player starts up.
- BD-ROM playability improvement.
- HDMI connectivity improvement.
- Improves compatibility to enhance interactivity with some BD-ROMs.
- Improves the display of character for DLNA.
- BD player becomes to be able to display file name and folder name.
- Improves connectivity for Internet Video.
- This utility is only for use with the products identified and sold in Asia Pacific. Not all models are sold in all countries.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.