Sony is offering a firmware upgrade for Sony Blu-ray player BDP-S760. This utility upgrades the BDP-S760 firmware to version 011 and provides the following benefits:
- Improves compatibility to enhance interactivity with some BD-ROMs.
- This utility is only for use with the BDP-S760 as sold within Asia Pacific. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- Please follow the upgrade instructions carefully. Failure to follow the instructions may interrupt the upgrade process and may cause the player to be unresponsive or to require repair.
- Do not power off the player or disconnect it from the AC power outlet. Loss of power during the installation of the firmware upgrade may cause the player to be unresponsive or to require repair.
- The Blu-ray player will be reset to the factory default settings. After installing the upgrade, user will need to reconfigure the player.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.