- Resolves scheduled recordings not completing when 2 or more recordings are scheduled per week.
- Resolves U99 error message displaying after reading "Search and Rescue" DVD-Video.
- Improves Flexible Recording.
- Resolves scheduled recordings not completing when recording is set to begin before midnight and end after midnight.
- Resolves "!" being displayed on the Scheduled Recording table when enough space is available to complete the recording.
- Improves playability of DVD-R discs finalized on the DVD Recorder in PC DVD drives with DVD player software.
- Improves Auto Clock Setting functionality.
- Improves Daily and Weekly Scheduled Recording.
- Corrects DVD-Video playback due to Region Code error.
- Resolves the "split screen" symptom caused by changing from Interlaced to Progressive Scan.
- Resolves the remote code inexplicably changing.
- Resolves "OK" being displayed on the Scheduled Recording table for recording to VHS. "--" is displayed by original specification.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.