- Improves recording to DVD-R dual layer media.
- Improves recording operation when Line-In NR is set to ON.
- Fixed the instance where the DVD Recorder causes a Panasonic Plasma or LCD TV to switch to the HDMI input when the DVD Recorder begins a scheduled recording.
- Improves firmware for Factory mode.
- Fixed the instance where Restore Default Setting is activated by selecting YES.
- Fixed the instance where the CEC did not work properly.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.