LG BH9420PW Home Theatre System Firmware BD9.707.00
Software Upgrade Instructions
LG_HB_7000M60.ROM is an update file for Main Software.
Step 1: Creating Separate Firmware Update Device
You can create a firmware update files on your own media by saving them in the USB memory device or CD/DVD.
[Option A] Creating a Firmware Update USB Device
To create a firmware update in a USB memory device, copy the update file(s) to the USB device.
The USB memory device should have at least 80MB of free space to save the firmware update files.
1. Insert a USB memory device into the PC.
2. Copy the latest version of firmware update files to the USB drive.
(You do not need to create directory, the files will be saved in the root directory.)
[Option B] Creating a Firmware Update CD/DVD
To create a firmware update in a CD/DVD, write the update file(s) to the CD+R/RW or DVD±R/RW disc using CD burning software.
To create a firmware:
1. Insert a blank recordable CD/DVD-R, CD/DVD-RW, DVD+R, or DVD+RW disc into the CD/DVD-RW drive.
2. Run the CD/DVD burning software, and select the [CD Data] or the [Burn DVD Data] option on the program.
3. Write the firmware update file(s) in the root directly of CD/DVD.
Step 2: Updating Firmware
1) Turn on the player and wait until the Home Menu appears.
2) Insert USB memory or CD/DVD disc that contains the update file(s) of the latest firmware version into the player.
- USB memory device: Insert the USB memory device to a USB port on the front panel of the player.
- CD/DVD: Press OPEN/CLOSE button to open the disc tray. Load the disc and press OPEN/CLOSE button to close the disc tray.
3) The UPDATE window appears displaying the versions of current firmware in white, and the versions saved in the USB memory device or CD/DVD in blue.
4) Press ENTER on the remote control or press Play on the player to start the update. A status bar shows the progress of the firmware update.
-Updating Main Software will take about 3 minutes.
-Updating Driver will take about 1 minute.
-Updating both Main Software and Driver will take about 4 minutes
Please be patient during the software update!
5) When the update is completed, the message, “Update is complete.” will appear, and the power will turn off automatically after 5 seconds. h Main Software and Driver will take about 4 minutes.
6) Eject the firmware update device and turn the player back on.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months