HiMedia HD600F Media Player Firmware 18.104.22.168
- Fix the randomly failure on file copy.
- Improve the Network Diagnostics function
- Fix the issue about idx + sub subtitles
- Fix the MP4 online seemless playback
- Save the output change by "TV Mode" RC key
- Improve the PPPOE function
- Fix the media db scan issue.
- Add multi-server support for HiTV
- Network shortcut and local file (File browser-menu - Add to Favorites, NFS and UPNP isn't work on this function)
- Support manually load the subtitle file. (Movies, according to the menu - the preferred subtitle, the player will automatically display the subtitle file in the same directory)
- support f4v file format.
Safe Mode Upgrade:
- Rename the downloaded firmware to install.img
- Copy the “install.img” to the root directory of USB disk. Insert the USB disk into the media player
- Press and hold “UPGRADE” button in the little hole on the back panel of the media player
- Power on the media player (Don’t release the “UPGRADE” button until the “UPGRADING START PAGE” appears)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months