Ferrari 5000 Specifications:
Processor / Speed
- AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 (2.0 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache) Dual-core processing with simultaneous 32- and 64-bit Windows-compatible support, AMD PowerNow!, AMD HyperTransport, Enhanced Virus Protection3 and 3DNow! Professional technologies
Core Logic Chipset
- ATI Xpress 1150
RAM / Max RAM
- 2GB (2*1GB) / 4GB of DDR2 667MHz soDIMMs.
- ATI Mobility Radeon X1600
- 15.4" SWXGA TFT, 1680 x 1050 x 16.7 million colors
Hard Disk Drive
- 80 GB or higher SATA
- 8X slot-load DVD-SuperMulti (varies by model)
- 87W Lithium Ion 9-cell
- 3-hour battery life, 2-hour rapid charge, 2.5-hour charge-in-use
- High definition audio support with built in S/PDIF
- Audio system with built-in speakers
- SoundBlaster Pro and MS-Sound compatible
- 1 Type II PCCard slot
- 1 ExpressCard/34 slot
- 4 USB 2.0, 1 IEEE 1394, 1 VGA, 1 FIR, 1 HDMI port
- 1 S-video/TV-out, 1 Microphone/Line-in jack
- 1 Headphones/speaker/line-out with S/PDIF support
- 5-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO/xD)
- Acer Orbicam integrated 1.3M CMOS camera
- 56K ITU V.92 PPT approved, Wake-on-Ring ready
- Gigabit Ethernet, Wake-on-LAN ready
- WLAN: Integrated 802.11bg
- WPAN: Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR
Dimensions / Weight
- 14.33" x 10.66" x 1.49"
- 6.6 lbs (with primary battery)
- 100-240V AC AutoSensing Adapter
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.